10 cars you'll find in Will Smith's Garage

Will Smith has had a successful career with successful films like The Pursuit of Happiness, I Am Legend, and Men in Black raking in for him and his family millions. Will’s been using some of this money over the years to get some amazing whips like the Bentley Azure. The Bentley Azure is also one of Smith’s favorite cars with a top speed of 240 kilometers per hour. “The beautifully finished Azure is just the thing to show you can afford a $370,000 vehicle,” reports Car and Driver, "powered by an ancient turbocharged V-8 that offers 50 more horsepower for 2010.

Here are the ten cars hidden in the garage of Will Smith:

1: Maybach 57S

Powered by a 5.5 L twin-turbocharged V12, Autocar says, “The 57 is the most popular Maybach model, referring to its 5.73 m length. It’s one of the most luxurious cars in the world. In fact, it comes close to only the Rolls-Royce Phantom.”

2: Rolls-Royce Ghost

The Rolls-Royce Ghost is also one of Smith’s treasured automobiles with a top speed of 155.3 miles per hour. “When the parking is tighter and the chauffeur has the day off, the Ghost is a Rolls-Royce to take,” states Top Gear.

A new one will cost you a whopping $311,900.

3: 1965 Ford Mustang

The 1965 Ford Mustang is another beautiful car in Will Smith’s garage. Powered by 260-cubic inches delivering 164 horsepower with two-barrel carburetor, How Stuff Works says, “How dressy even a simple Mustang seemed compared to the typical Falcon, thanks to standard front bucket seats, vinyl interior, full carpeting, and full wheel cover.”

4: Mercedes GL 450

The Mercedes GL 450 is also one of Smith’s favorite cars, with a top speed of 235 kilometers per hour. “The GL450 is equipped with a 362-horsepower twin-turbo V6 and the GL550 is equipped with a 492-horsepower twin-turbo V8 engine.” A new one will set you back a whopping $75,200.

5: Cadillac Escalade ESV

The Cadillac Escalade ESV is another beautiful car sitting in Will Smith’s garage. Powered by a 5.3L Vortec V8 engine, Car and Driver states, “Both all-wheel drive body styles have the same 14 mpg city and 21 mpg highway estimates, but the rear drive versions earn 2 mpg more on the highway.”

6: Mobile mansion aka The Heat

Perhaps his mobile mansion is the biggest vehicle in Will’s garage. Nicknamed The Heat it cost him a whopping $2.5 million, so paying at least $9,000 a day can be yours. The size of the motor home is 1,200 square feet, and it stands on 22 wheels. Inside, according to Business Insider, you’re going to get TV screens, have leather worth $30,000, and technology worth 100,000- 125,000.

7: Ford Taurus

The Ford Taurus is also one of Smith’s favorite cars, with a top speed of 230 kilometers per hour. "When Ford developed the Taurus, he put styling ahead of interior comfort and driver visibility. We tested it with the 3.5-liter V6, which made a total return of 21 mpg, "Consumer Reports states. A new one will set a whopping $29,000 back on you.

8: BMW i8

Another lovely car in the garage of Will Smith is the BMW i8. Powered by a 1.5L turbocharged I3 gasoline engine coupled with a 98 kW motor, Motor 1 says, “The slim LED headlights and fake dual kidney grids give the i8 an eye-catching look up front while the floating roof, moon-shaped taillights and electric blue accents help define the sleek rear-end.”

9: Bentley Azure

The Bentley Azure is also one of Smith’s favorite cars with a top speed of 241 kilometers per hour.

“The beautifully finished Azure is just the thing to show you can afford a $370,000 vehicle,” reports Car and Driver, “powered by an ancient turbocharged V-8 that offers 50 more horsepower”.

10: Lincoln Navigator

The Lincoln Navigator is another good-looking car in Will Smith’s garage. Powered by a 3.5L twin-turbocharged engine, Techcrunch says, "In this big luxury SUV, the 3.5L surprises. It’s vibrant and strong and more than enough to comfortably make the journey. "

A new one will cost you $73,205.