19 years old boy impregnates his mother while testing love charm

The residents of Asaba, Delta State, have yet to recover from the shock that a 19-year-old boy allegedly imbued his mother while testing his love charm.

According to the study, the boy, famously known as Ekenem, was said to have gone to a native doctor who allegedly prepared a love charm for his mother and one of the matrons in the college where he was a boarding student.

It was confirmed that the lady’s husband, who had been away from his Port Harcourt Operations Base for some time, declined to be responsible for the pregnancy during the questioning.

But the victim, the mother of the suspect, while talking to the reporters, said, “I didn’t know how it all happened, but all I can say is that a young man who looked like my son suddenly found his way into my room at noon, and I was speechless,” adding that the whole exercise had remained inexplicable.

Speaking to reporters at the police headquarters, the perpetrator said, "I’m deeply sorry for all that’s happened, I didn’t mean to do that. After the love charm prepared for me, I saw myself falling in love with her. I have to confess because I know that by doing so, God is going to touch her mind, and I know she’s going to forgive me.

Suddenly I realized that I was making love to my mother when I thought the charm wasn’t going to work, and after the discovery, I threatened to kill her and the matter was reported to the police," he said.

DSP Celestina Kalu, a public relations officer in the state who verified the news, disclosed that the boy had since been arrested for life-threatening.