Don Jazzy suggested I call my album "Timeless – Davido," which I did

images (2)

David Adeleke, better known by his stage name Davido, is a famous Nigerian singer. He has said that veteran producer Don Jazzy came up with the title for his fourth studio album.

When asked about his new project, the singer said that the Mavin boss sent him a message on Instagram last year suggesting the title “Timeless.”

He said that he almost chose a different name for the album, but he went with “Timeless” instead because Don Jazzy suggested it.

Davido said, "It’s funny, but Jazzy actually DMed me a year ago and suggested that I call my album “Timeless.”

Remember that Davido’s much-anticipated fourth studio album, “Timeless,” was finally released on March 31, 2023, after the death of his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, delayed the first release.

The Grammy-winning Beninese singer Angelique Kidjo, the British rapper Skepta, Asake, Fave, Cavemen, and Morravey and Logos Olori, DMW’s newest artists, all made guest spots on the 17-track album.

In less than 24 hours, the record was at the top of the Apple Music chart in more than 17 countries. It reached the top of the US Apple Music chart in an African Record at number 2.

Davido’s last three albums all have the word “time” in them. His second album was called “A Good Time,” his third album was called “A Better Time,” and his most recent album is called “Timeless.”