Get Ready for the Tour of the Year: Wizkid and Davido Announced Joint Tour

Nigerian music sensation Wizkid has sent fans into a frenzy with the announcement of a highly-anticipated tour with fellow star Davido. The news was revealed by Wizkid on his Instagram stories, where he wrote, “After my MLLE tour!! Davido and I are going on tour! Save your coins! I no one hear pim!!”

This tour is sure to be a massive event, as both Wizkid and Davido are among the biggest names in the Nigerian music scene. The two artists have had a bit of a rivalry over the years, with many fans debating who is the bigger star. However, it seems that they have put their differences aside and are ready to hit the road together.

Wizkid also teased fans with a possible collaboration with fellow Nigerian artist Rema, as well as an appearance by singer Wande Coal in a studio session video shared on his social media pages.

While full details of the tour have yet to be announced, fans are already counting down the days until they can see the two superstars take the stage together. Many have taken to social media to express their excitement, with one Twitter user writing, “Davido and Wizkid going on a tour is all you need to know that 2023 is a great year for us. 30BG x Wizkid FC.”

This won’t be the first time that Wizkid and Davido have shared a stage, as they also performed together at Wizkid’s 2017 concert at the Eko Convention Center in Lagos. Fans who were lucky enough to be in attendance at that show will surely be excited to see them join forces again.

As the tour date draws near, fans will be eagerly awaiting more information and updates from the two artists. With their huge fan bases and undeniable talent, this is sure to be a tour that will go down in history.