"I would swap every personal title for England to win Euro 2024." - Kane

Harry Kane says guiding England to victory in Euro 2024 on Sunday would be the “most fantastic feeling” a sportsman could have, as he hopes to break his long trophy drought.

In a successful career, the England captain has scored 406 goals for his clubs and country but has yet to win a collective trophy.

All of that might change in Berlin on Sunday if Kane leads England to their first major tournament victory in 58 years, claiming the European championship for the first time.

"It’s no secret that I’ve never won a team trophy. “Every year, you get more driven and determined to rectify that,” Kane said in a pre-match press conference on Saturday.

"Tomorrow night, I can win one of the biggest trophies ever and make history with my country.

“I’d give anything in my career to have a special night and a win tomorrow evening.”

Kane was on the losing side three years ago, when England lost the Euros to Italy on penalties at Wembley.

The Bayern Munich striker believes England will be fueled by the anguish of defeat at Euro 2020, as they enter their first international final.

“It would be the most wonderful feeling as a professional footballer, and I’m sure for the supporters, to have that moment in history and be able to celebrate, that would be something very unique,” Kane continued.

“We’ve been here before, and it was a tough end at the last Euro. So there’s additional hunger and fire in the belly to ensure this one goes our way.”

The two finalists arrived in Berlin in distinct styles.

Spain has looked a class apart in Germany, defeating the hosts and France while also defeating Italy and Croatia to become the first team to win all six games at a European Championship.

England, on the other hand, has had to fight back in all three knockout stages against Slovakia, Switzerland, and the Netherlands, never realizing the full potential of its brilliant squad.

Kane, on the other hand, claimed England’s determination to win, aided by late goals and a penalty shootout against Switzerland in the quarter-finals, has given them more confidence that their time has arrived.

“You have to believe you can win it; otherwise, there’s no point in entering the tournament, but I think that belief has grown as we’ve progressed,” he continued.

“What we’ve gone through with late goals, penalty shootouts, and all of that breeds resilience and belief.”