Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has won the Best Men’s Player at the Best Fifa Football Awards in Milan as Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo and Liverpool’s Virgil van Dijk have missed out on the top prize.
The United States forward Megan Rapinoe has won the Best Women’s Player Award.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was named the men’s coach of the year after a season in which he beat Tottenham 2-0 to win the Champions League.
FIFA Fifpro Men’s Team of the Year
Also announced is the Fifpro best team of the year
- Alisson (Liverpool/Brazil)
- Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax and Juventus/Netherlands)
- Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid/Spain)
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool/Netherlands)
- Marcelo (Real Madrid/Brazil)
- Luka Modric (Real Madrid/Croatia)
- Frenkie de Jong (Ajax and Barcelona/Netherlands)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea and Real Madrid/Belgium)
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris St-Germain/France)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Portugal)
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina)