Samsung, through its website, have announced the release of Galaxy Note 10.
The Galaxy Note10 is new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help you make the most of every moment.
The phone, which comes in two sizes, has the following features, among many others
- Edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design
- Award-winning Dynamic AMOLED With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range.
- Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen
- Super Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day6 with up to 45W wired charging capability
- With LTE and 5G-ready options, Note10 users can take full advantage of their carriers’ fastest speeds