Terrorists attacked three communities in Kaduna, leaving 17 dead and 58 kidnapped

Once more, audacious terrorists besieged Kaduna, where an operation lasting six hours resulted in the deaths of at least seventeen individuals and the alleged abduction of 58 others. The militants had previously stormed into three communities in the Dawaki Ward of the Kauru Local Government Area in Kaduna State.

In an interview with journalists, Aminu Khalid, a former ward councilor, disclosed that the three villages impacted were Ungwan Sako, Kunkurai, and Dokan Kaji Village.

As per his account, a group of locals achieved the miraculous rescue of twenty villagers during a gun conflict; however, the endeavor cost nine villagers their lives.

He stated that thirty-four locals remain in their custody following Tuesday night’s attack, as communication with the militants has not yet been established.

The former councilor expressed concern over the persistent terrorist attacks on their communities and urged military intervention to protect the villagers.

“At the same moment that they invaded these communities on foot, the terrorists assumed vantage points.” Khalid stated, “Terrorists invariably originate from regions of the Kajuru and Kachia forests, where their camp is located at Dutsen Magunguna in the Kajuru Local Government Area of the State.”

“Except for the Nigerian military operation, the surrounding communities of the terrorist camp will never know calm.”

In response to the gunfire that plagued three communities in the region, ASP Mansir Hassan, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), stated, “At this time, our personnel stationed in the area have not notified the Kaduna headquarters of this incident.”

“I have conducted my inquiries to determine whether or not such an incident occurred.” “When I contacted our area commanders in southern Kaduna, they were unaware of the situation.”

Hassan further stated, “In the event of such an assault, abduction, or homicide, the traditional authorities of that region would be the first to raise the concerns.” As of now, they have not produced anything of the sort.